We are currently looking for a Middle/Senior QA engineer with experience in REST API testing. As a QA at Rebels you will be working on complex projects, both internally and for adjective clients. In this position, you will be focussing on doing backend testing with Java/BDD/serenity.
We work in an informal yet professional environment. We like to work as efficiently as possible and use Scrum for this. If you run into something, you can always spar with your colleagues, who undoubtedly also have an opinion about this.
What do you get?
- Company laptop (Apple or Dell)
- 25 vacation days
- Unlimited drinks at the office
- Freedom to share your input
- Multi-cultural business environment
- Ideal location in the centre of Amsterdam (with private parking spaces) - The best company parties that are known in Amsterdam and the surrounding area
What is required?
- A (related) completed HBO or WO education
- At least 3 years of experience as a QA Engineer
- Experience with REST API testing
- Back-end testing experience with Java/BDD/serenity
- The ability to work both, individually and in a team
Interested in the position?
Please submit your CV and we will contact you with more details shortly.