Rebels is looking for a Head of Academy to teach students in our Academy. Do you have a passion for people? Do you want to build your own brand?
We believe in educating the future of the developing generation. Giving people the opportunity to grow and continue with a career in technology. Let's educate people together to become real Rebels 💪
Working as Head of Academy at Rebels involves:
- Creating a business plan;
- Combining the mission and vision of Rebels with our Academy;
- Teaching and preparing short lectures;
- Creating lecture materials to help our students achieve learning goals;
- Evaluating students on homework assignments, guiding them, and, if necessary - selecting them from the program;
Note: No teaching experience is necessary; we have full teacher training in-house!
What do you get?
- An inspiring workplace in the centre of Amsterdam
- A competitive salary
- Stock options (after 24 months)
- 25 + 2 holiday days
- Sitting/standing desks
- MacBook Pro or Dell XPS
- Room for own input, it's your academy
- Unlimited drinks and snacks at the office
- Tuesday breakfast at the office
What is required?
- You can share knowledge with the new generation of developers
- Have an affinity for developing high quality and fun content
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Growth mindset
- Entrepreneurial spirit, since it's your academy
Extra: You're an expert in .NET
Interested in the position?
Please submit your CV and we will contact you shortly.