Are you a determined Front-end Engineer eager to take on challenging projects? Do you want to develop digital solutions that bring our client's product to the next level?
Do you also believe in growing together with the right people?
Look no further. Because Rebels is the place for thinkers, doers, and talents like you.
How is it to work at Rebels?
As a Front-end Engineer, you work on international projects within diverse teams. Here, you not only apply your expertise but also have flexibility in projects, the technologies, and environments you work with. Within this role, we expect your code to be structured, maintainable and contain proper unit testing to ensure future product quality.
As a future Rebels you are self-driven and always take a step further to deliver the ultimate solutions. Our headquarters are in the center of Amsterdam, where we share our knowledge, learn from each other, innovate and have fun.
What does it take from you?
- 3+ years of proven React.js experience
- Solid experience with TypeScript
- Decent knowledge of Styled-Components, SCSS, Storybook
- Experience with Jest and Cypress
- Experience using Git, NPM, YARN
- Good understanding of working with Rest API
- Familiarity with server-side development using Node.js
- Creativity, proactiveness, and life-learning attitude
- Fluent English, both spoken and written
Not a must, but nice if you have:
- Knowledge of Next.js
- Familiarity with React Native
- Fluent Dutch
We are offering:
- Work within one of our international teams with the latest technologies
- Room for realizing your own tech ideas
- Tech talks, training, and hackathons to share knowledge and learn new skills
- Professional yet creative “start-up environment”
- Hourly bonus, paid each month (external projects)
- Company laptop: Apple or Dell
- 25 holiday days
- Private parking area
- AAA office location at the Amsterdam canals
- Fitness breaks, evening drinks, and the best company parties
Curious what is next?
If our position looks like the one you can’t pass by, please send us your CV or apply below.
Our recruitment process is the next: an intro call ☕️ for 30-40 min (via teams) → tech assignment 💪 → tech interview for 1-hour 💬 → final interview → job offer 🥳