Do you want to work in an international and diverse team that gets excited about back-end developments of web applications?
Look no further, because Rebels is the place for you. At Rebels, you'll be a back-end Node.js developer working to create the software of the future. Work on projects for the biggest international companies. Within this job, you will encounter everything and you are in control of your work.
Our headquarters are in the centre of Amsterdam. Here you are always welcome to attend training and courses. Share your knowledge with other developers to improve together. Grow according to your personal growth path, define your own future and go for it.
Working as Node.js developer involves:
- Working on challenging projects
- Share your knowledge with more than 50 colleagues
- Join tech trainings and events
- Work with the biggest brands like LeasePlan, Philips, RTL & Vattenfall
What is required?
- You have at least 3-5 years developing experience
- Proven knowledge and experience with Node.js
- Knowledge and experience of TypeScript
- Knowledge and experience with containers / Kubernetes
- Experience with Microservice architecture
- Experience with Azure and Azure DevOps
- Knowledge and experience of working in SCRUM team
- You have a higher professional education (HBO) work and thinking level
- Pre: Knowledge of PostgreSQL database
- Programmer at heart
What do you get?
- A competitive salary
- 25 + 2 holiday days
- Tech training, hackathons to share knowledge and learn new skills
- Hybrid working possibilities
- Hourly bonus, paid each month (external projects)
- MacBook Pro or Dell XPS
- Personal trainer 2 times a week
- Room for your own input and tech ideas
- An inspiring workplace in the centre of Amsterdam
- Unlimited drinks and snacks at the office
Curious what is next?
If our position looks like the one you can't pass by, just send us your CV or apply below.
Our recruitment process is the next: an intro call ☕️ for 30-40 min (via teams) → tech assignment 💪 → tech interview for 1 hour 💬 → final interview → job offer 🥳
We can't wait to hear from you!